Risk Management Certifications (M_o_R) - Foundation
The M_o_R® certification scheme has been developed to offer two levels of certification, Foundation and Practitioner. AXELOS has accredited a number of Examination Institutes (EIs) who then accredit a network of Accredited Training Organizations (ATOs), including their trainers and course material. The ATOs and accredited trainers offer M_o_R training courses and examinations.
Purpose of the Foundation Certification
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding to contribute to the identification, assessment and control of risks across any organizational perspective. Their understanding will include the four elements of the M_o_R framework and how these support corporate governance.
The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
M_o_R Foundation is suitable for any organization or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identification, assessment and control risk at strategic, programme, project and operational perspectives. The Foundation certification is aimed at:
- Business Change Managers
- Programme and Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business and Programme and Project Support staff and managers
- Operational staff and managers
- Staff and managers from other disciplines, particularly those responsible for establishing standards and/or integrating them with MoP portfolio management, MSP programme management and PRINCE2 project management.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions per paper
- Five questions are ‘trial questions’ and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
Would you like to know more?
Leave us your phone number and city details
We will contact you.