Management of Value (MoV) - Foundation
The MoV® certification scheme has been developed to offer two levels of certification, Foundation and Practitioner. AXELOS has accredited a number of Examination Institutes (EIs) who then accredit a network of Accredited Training Organizations (ATOs), including their trainers and course material. The ATOs and accredited trainers offer MoV training courses and examinations.
Purpose of the Foundation Certification
The purpose of the foundation level certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MoV guidance to:
- Enable participants to contribute effectively to MoV activities led by others
- Enable participants to understand and explain MoV to others
- Pre-qualify candidates for the MoV Practitioner Exam or for other training and qualification systems in Value Management.
Common understanding of this will help to ensure appropriate syllabus topics are identified for the certification.
The MoV certification is intended for three groups of people:
- Management and staff in an organization wishing to acquire an understanding of MoV, whether MoV is embedded in their organization or not.
- The PPM community, for whom the guide is aimed at those involved in directing, managing, supporting and delivering portfolios, programmes and projects. This includes Senior Management, Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers and Project and Programme Office staff and their sponsors.
- Those who apply the methods in other PPM guides to build on and enhance the activities to maximise value and delivery of benefits.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
Would you like to know more?
Leave us your phone number and city details
We will contact you.