EXIN ITSM Expert
The EXIN IT Service Management Expert certificate is based on ISO/IEC 20000:2011 and focuses on the business requirements for- and the necessary activities within- the service management system. The Expert is the 'leader' within a Service Management oriented organization and must ensure that the service management system is properly deployed and supported.
Professionals involved in IT Service Management such as process owners, service managers, IT team leaders and consultants.
The Expert certificate in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 is part of the ISO/IEC 20000 Qualification Program – a series of interlinked exams which are based on the various roles in IT Service Management.
- ITSM Specialist based on ISO/IEC 20000 certificate
- The training Expert in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 by an EXIN accredited training provider
- Successful completion of the Practical Assignments assessed by an EXIN accredited training provider
Candidates on ITIL® Expert level who wish to qualify for EXIN’s ITSM Expert certificate can take the Expert Side Entry route. (See the Preparation Guide: Side Entry to the EXIN Expert in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 in the download section)
1. Planning the service management system
2. Implementing and managing the service management system
3. Measuring, monitoring and reporting on the service management system
4. Improving the service management system
- Number of multiple-choice questions: 20 - Pass mark: 65% (13 out of 20)
- Number of essay questions: 3 - Pass mark: 50% (25 out of 50)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
Note: The essay part will only be assessed when the multiple choice part is passed. Both parts must be passed in order to receive a certificate. It is not possible to retake only one part.