EXIN Specialist Certificate in OpenStack Software Neutron
The EXIN Specialist Certificate in OpenStack Software Neutron requires understanding and know-how of the architecture, design and deployment of a scalable extensible network within an OpenStack environment.
OpenStack Neutron is a cloud networking controller within the OpenStack cloud computing initiative. It focuses on delivering networking as a service.
EXIN Specialist Certificate in OpenStack Software Neutron is intended for people who are experienced in using OpenStack technology and the ones who design or build OpenStack infrastructure.
The following roles could be interested in this module: Network Administrators, Network Architects,
Solution Architects, Sales Engineers, Technical Marketing Staff, OpenStack Administrators and OpenStack Architects
Note: This exam is Kilo-based.
The OpenStack certificate is part of the EXIN qualification program and has been developed in cooperation with international experts in the field.
There are no formal pre-requisites for the certification. As the certificate covers specialist knowledge, the following is highly recommended:
- Gaining the EXIN Foundation Certificate in OpenStack Software
- Following an EXIN accredited training related specifically to Neutron
Requirements for certification
- Successful completion of the exam EXIN Specialist in OpenStack Software Neutron
- Neutron Architecture
- Neutron Plug-ins and Extensions
- Managing Networks with the CLI, cURL, and REST API
- Troubleshooting Methodology and Tools
|Number of questions:||40|
|Pass mark:||65% (26 out of 40)|
|Electronic equipment/aides permitted:||no|