iSQI® Certified Agile Essentials
The iSQI® Certified Agile Essentials training and certification program is aimed at anyone involved in an agile project and who wants to become familiar with working in an agile environment.
It provides everyone involved in a project or within an organization with the same understanding of “agile”. It also allows them to use a shared set of terms and terminology. iSQI® Certifi ed Agile Essentials provides an excellent overview of the agile approach and the basic concepts of “agile”.
The success of an agile project not only depends on the skills and experience of the project team members but it also depends on the understanding and awareness about agility of all involved in the project. This includes the members of the project team and the user group, the management and the stakeholders.
40 questions, multiple-choice, 60 minutes (25% time extension for non-native speakers available on request), minimum score 65%
• value the principles behind the agile manifesto and the agile approach to software development
• appreciate the roles within an agile team
• understand how to contribute as a member of an agile team
• apply a testing methodology to ensure that acceptance criteria are met
• appreciate the importance of eff ective Iteration Reviews and how to contribute to continuous improvement through retrospectives