ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level Extension, Agile Tester
This extension is aimed at anyone involved in software testing, who is interested in acquiring the basics of working in an agile environment. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
In order to be eligible for this certification one must first successfully pass the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level exam.
40 questions, multiple-choice, 60 minutes (25% time extension for non-native speakers available on request), minimum score 65%
• collaborate in an agile team, being familiar with agile principles and practices
• adapt existing testing experience, knowledge, and best practices to agile projects
• support the agile team in planning test-related activities
• apply relevant test methods and techniques
• help business stakeholders define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria
• collaborate and share information with other team members