IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Advanced Level, Requirements Management
Throughout the IREB® CPRE- Advanced Level module Requirements Management you will acquire a deeper understanding of the different professional roles and the ways in which the requirements are managed. IREB® defines Requirements Management as a process used to manage existing requirements as well as the artifacts associated with them. This includes the storage, the changes and the pursuit of the requirements and other artifacts. This also involves, among other things, to structure requirements, to improve and consistently change and implement those [Rupp & Sophist 2009].
Throughout this IREB® CPRE Advanced Level module you will explore the three main focuses of Requirements Management:
1. Managing of requirements or resp. requirements throughout the development process
2. The management of different activities in respect to requirements engineering (for example, Requirements Management as a form of process management)
3. Managing the system components or of individual component in a system context
Two further Advanced Level specializations are available: Requirements Modeling and Requirements Elicitation and Consolidation.
- IREB® CPRE Advanced Level (Requirements Modeling, Requirements Management or Requirements Elicitation and Consolidation)
- IREB® CPRE - Expert Level (in preperation)
Paper-based exam, 75 minutes (15 minutes time extension for non-native speakers available on request), up to 45 multiple-choice questions, minimum score 70%
Part 2 – Written assignment:
Approx. two day’s homework within a period of three month after receiving the task for this part of the examination. The submission must occur before the end of the 12 month time limit.
Please find more information in the exam regulations in the download section of the IREB® (www.ireb.org)