The TMMi® Professional certificate is an important aspect of the overall TMMi® program with the goal to develop a more mature and controlled process of software testing. Gradually TMMi® has become an independent and industry recognized model for the assessment of testing and quality related processes.
The new certificate is aimed at everyone who wants to have a basic understanding of the TMMi® model. The training takes 2 days.
A TMMi® professional is able to:
• Explain to management the business importance of test process improvement
• Guide and advice an organization or project when using the TMMi® model as a basis for their test process improvement
• Providing support in the interpretation and understanding of the TMMi model, including the relationship of the TMMi® to the CMMI model
• Act as a co-assessor in informal TMMi® assessments
• Participate in programs for improving the test process within an organization or project and can identify critical success factors
TMMi® Test Maturity Model Integration Professional
Board / Organization
The TMMi® Foundation
Course: English | Exam: English, French
Professional Testers, Test Managers, Test Process Improvers, Test Consultants
TMMi® Professional is offered as a Test Center Exam in over 5,200 Pearson VUE Locations, as a FLEX or SMEX Exam or as a paper-based Exam after training or during our regularly scheduled public examinations.
40 questions, multiple-choice, 60 minutes (25% time extension for non-native speakers available on request), minimum score 65%