iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture – Foundation Level
It ensures the operability, maintainability and the long-term protection of your investment.
The Foundation Level training will provide participants with the knowledge and skills required for designing and documenting a problem-specific software architecture based on a sufficiently detailed requirements specification for small and medium-sized systems so that it can then serve as a basis or template for implementation. Participants will be provided with a set of tools enabling them to make problem-specific design decisions on the basis of their previously acquired practical experience.
Candidates who hold the iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture – Foundation Level certificate, have learned about:
• the concept and significance of software architecture
• tasks and responsibilities of software architects
• the role of software architects within projects
• state-of-the-art methods and techniques for developing software architectures
Throughout this certification the focus is on the acquisition of the following skills:
• consulting representatives from requirements management, project management, testing and development involved in a shared project in order to make essential decisions on software architecture together
• documenting and communicating software architectures on the basis of views, architecture patterns and technical concepts
• understanding the main steps necessary for developing software architectures as well as implementing these independently in small and medium-sized systems
45 questions, multiple-choice, 75 minutes (25% time extension for non-native speakers available on request), minimum score 60%, multiple-choice